The Welcome page is the first page you see when you log on the ESC Web site.
To check the status of the Diversity Visa Lottery Form that you submitted, click Continue. You may also click Help to launch the Online Help for this ESC Web site.
Completing the Enter Entrant Information Page
NOTE: If you forgot your Confirmation Number, click Forgot Confirmation Number. A Web page will display to help you access the system.
If you know your Confirmation Number, do the following:
- In the Confirmation Number field, enter the Confirmation Number that you received on your DV Confirmation Page. You should have printed a copy of this page when you submitted your Diversity Visa Lottery Form. The Confirmation Number format is 2013XXXXXXXXXXXX or 2014XXXXXXXXXXXX.
- In the Last/Family Name field, enter your Last/Family Name or select the No Last/Family Name option, if applicable.
Your entry must match what you entered on your Diversity Visa Lottery Form.
- In the Year of Birth field, enter your four-digit Year of Birth (for example, 1962). Do not include the month or day.
- In the Authentication field, enter the characters you see displayed.
If you are having trouble reading the characters, do one of the following:
- Click Speaker to hear an audio clip of the characters. Enter the characters in the Authentication field.
- Click Refresh to display a new code. Enter the characters in the Authentication field.
- Click Submit.
Go NEXT >> Entry Status